iBarcoder Frequently Asked Questions
- How to create QR Code barcode.
- How to make ISBN barcode.
- How to begin with iBarcoder (mac barcode generator) software.
- How to make mac UPC A barcode with 12 characters.
- Does your mac barcode software allow to save the qr code in a vector format.
- Does your barcode generator allow to save to a generated qr code and then edit it later.
- Does the mac barcode software do the new "intelligent bar code"?
- How to make mac ISBN-13 barcode correctly.
- How to find Avery label in your format list.
- How to change font size for generated barcode.
- How to generate mac qr code barcode for sms eg. number and message.
- How to generate mac QR Code for url, phone, youtube, and email.
- How to barcode consecutive barcodes and consecutive text objects ?
- How the Error Correction works in QR Codes?
- How to make Code 128 barcode.
- How to make Code 39 barcode.
- How to keep the same QR Code, but change the URL link to something different later on?
- How to add a Counter to a Label?
- How do I import .vcf data into the program to create a qr code?
- How to make ISMN barcode.
- How to create a QR Code with Logo.
- How to generate a 14 digit GTIN barcode.
- I can print out 1 page at the time. But I want to print out 1'200 barcodes on 100 pages without having to manually intervene.
- How I would add in prices to a UPC-A barcode?
- How to resize the bar code object in iBarcoder
- How to add a Carriage Return to Code128A in iBarcoder
How to make QR Code barcode.
More info on How to generate QR Code barcode web page.
How to create ISBN barcode.
More info on How to make ISBN barcode web page.
Please, just how to begin with iBarcoder !? I have some Code128 to do and I don't know how to begin with iBarcoder. I create a new Format A4, with 2 columns and 5 rows and try to fill up with a text file with 10 numbers!
1. add barcode object to your label. For this click on the barcode icon on the toolbar, then to your label.
2. change the barcode type to Code 128 in the Barcode Information panel
3. Switch to the Sequence Properties tab in the Barcode Information panel, and select Serialize check box.
4. Switch to the File tab, then click Browse, and navigate to your file with the 10 numbers.
5. Print your barcoded labels.
As far as I can tell UPC A is supposed to use 12 characters but your software is looking for 11, 13, or 16.
Users should enter 11, 13, or 16. digits. The extra digit is the check code that the product calculates and adds automatically. So you get 12, 14 or 17 digits code.
Hi guys, Have downloaded the demo version for now, got to say I so far am impressed with the product.... The problem is that when inputting my code into iBarcoder using just EAN13 my barcodes are incorrect, have extra digits.
The extra digit is the check code that the product calculates and adds automatically. Please make sure that you EAN 13 data contains 12, 14, or 17 digits.
Does your software allow me to save the qr code in a vector format?
Yes, you can export qr codes in pdf and eps.
Does your software allow me to save to a generated qr code...and then edit it later...say for example someone changes there website address or wants to use it to promote a coupon at a later time? Can I use the same generated pattern only now change the content?
Yes, you can save your file in the iBarcoder format. Next time, you can open this file, make the changes to the barcode, and export or print it again.
Does the ibarcoder do the new "intelligent bar code"?
Yes, Intelligent Mail barcode is in the Barcodes list.
When I generate an ISBN-13 barcode in the demo version of ibarcoder the price code is not accurate. The price code is supposed to begin with a 5 and it doesn't. For instance code 978-0-06-198570-6 with a price of 13.99 ends up with as below. The price code is 61399 but it should be 51399.
Please do not add the check digit (last 6) to the code data, it is calculated automatically. Also, add the full price add-on 51399 instead of just 1399. More info on How to make ISBN barcode quickly web page.
I am trying to make a barcode to fit on Avery 5195. I cannot find the label in the listing. Do you have the parameters or a workaround?
Please use the custom format feature :
1. Switch to Custom tab in the label formats list, and click the New Format button,
2. Fill the information to the format dialog box, identical to that on the image below, and click OK,
3. Select the format in the custom formats list.
Is there a way to make the barcode human readable text font size smaller?
Yes, it's easy.
1. Select your barcode object
2. Switch to the Text Properties in the Object Information panel,
3. Use the Font Size Slider to change the text size, or, alternatively, click the Show Fonts button, and make the desirable settings in the Fonts panel.
I have made URL qr codes in iBarcoder. How do I make a code for sms eg. number and message? Thanks
You should create the QR Code and add the next data: SMSTO:phone_number:your_message.
How to generate mac QR Code for url, phone, youtube, and email?
In addition to encoding sms messages shown above, there are other useful QR Code templates:
URL - http://www.sitename.com
EMail - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - tel:phone_number
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Video_Id"
How to barcode consecutive barcodes and consecutive text objects ?
More info on How to barcode consecutive barcodes and consecutive text objects web page.
How the Error Correction works in QR Codes?
QR Code has error correction capability to restore data if the code is dirty or damaged. There are four error correction levels. Raising it improves error correction capability but increases the amount of data QR Code size at the same time. Levels Q or H may be selected if a QR Code gets dirty, whereas Level L ia usually used for clean environment with the large amount of data.
How to make Code 128 barcode.
More info on How to generate Code 128 barcode web page.
How to make Code 39 barcode.
More info on How to generate Code 39 barcode web page.
How to keep the same QR Code, but change the URL link to something different later on?
You should create a 'URL Shortener' using the correspondent service (google 'URL shortener' in your web browser). Encode the shortened url. Later, if you need to change the link, edit the shortener contents.
How to add a Counter to a Label?
More info on How to add a Counter web page.
How do I import .vcf data into the program to create a qr code?
You should import the .vcf file to the Address Book, or create a new contact with the desired data. The iBarcoder will read the data from Address Book then.
How to create ISMN barcode?
More info on How to make ISMN barcode web page.
How to create QR Code with Logo?
More info on How to create a QR Code with Logo web page.
How to generate a 14 digit GTIN barcode?
GTIN 14 implies two kinds of barcodes, depending on your needs, this can be either ITF 14,
I can print out 1 page at the time. But I want to print out 1'200 barcodes on 100 pages without having to manually intervene.
You should set the Labels From and To fields in the Print dialog box.
How I would add in prices to a UPC-A barcode?
The first digit of the supplement indicates the currency in which the price is expressed. A "0" represents a price expressed in British Pounds whereas a "5" represents a price expressed in U.S. dollars. The remaining 4 digits of the supplement indicate the price. For example "51195" indicates a suggested retail price of US$11.95 (US Dollars).
If you were not able to find the answer to your question, please Read Online Help or send a message to our support, and the problem will be solved as soon as possible!