new version 1.0.3 released. Update brings OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility, change list of export formats
new version 1.0.2 released. Image converting functionality changed. UI improved
new version 1.0.1 released.
new version 1.0.1 released.
Unregistered versions of products are fully functional trial programs. To get the full version of a product you will need the product activation key, which is given on-line on a secure web page right after the purchasing of a product.
you can purchase our products in this section of the site.
lifetime license with free updates,
free tech support,
100% Secure Online Ordering,
immediate product activation.
You can get technical support, updated versions of the product, discounts for registered customers and latest news from our company.
You can find the useful answers for the most often asked questions.
Mac Image Converter Pro - best image viewer and fast batch image converter.
The Mac Image Converter Pro is a tool that allows you to display single or multiple image files, and save either all of them, or just selected ones to the desired location, file format, and resolution. Numerous vector and raster formats including JPEG, JPEG-2000, TIFF, GIF, PNG, ICNS TGA, PSD, and BMP are supported
You can easily add images to image list, and navigate through the images using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts. The Image Converter Pro allows viewing images at different zoom amounts.
To convert a mac image, choose one of the export formats and press one of the export buttons. The export resolution can be changed under the Preferences tab of the Image Converter Pro . You may also set the default destination format, and the default location for the converted files.
The product interface is easy and intuitive, it allows you to accomplish your task in a minute:
- Open one or more image file(s), or just drag these files, or folders with Image files to the Image tab,
- Set the Export Options under the Preferences tab,
- Select one or more images in the Preview Area by clicking (Shift clicking) on them,
- Click one of the export buttons in the Convert To tab. You are done.
Mac Image Converter Pro screen shot picture
Batch image converting
You can use the Image Converter Pro in the batch converting
mode too. Drag the images you wish to convert, and drop them to the mac Image Converter Pro icon in the Dock. The images will be converted to the format and resolution specified in the mac Image Converter Pro Preferences, and saved to the Export Folder location.
Main Image Converter Pro Features:
- Easy and intuitive interface,
- Multiple image files processing,
- Image file information display,
- Multiple Export Formats, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD (Photoshop) with different resolution amounts,
- Export images as mac 'ICNS' files
- batch image converting
- simple converting using drag and drop to application icon on dock toolbar,
- Customizable Preview size.
- and more...
Benefits of Mac Image Converter Pro:
- Fully functional and unlimited version,
- Free image converter application download,
- Free mac image converter upgrades,
- 100% secure on-line ordering,
Program OS Support :
Mac OS X 10.7 and later
Ready for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
5 MB of hard disc drive space.