version 3.3.4 released, drawing rotated text in wmf files improved.
version 3.3.3 released, text rotation improved.
version 3.3.2 released, wmf with bitmaps conversion improved.
version 3.3.1 released, emf fonts management improved, line patterns and bitmap patterns functionality added.
Unregistered versions of products are fully functional trial programs. To get the full version of a product you will need the product activation key, which is given on-line on a secure web page right after the purchasing of a product.
you can purchase our products in this section of the site.
lifetime license with free updates,
free tech support,
100% Secure Online Ordering,
immediate product activation.
You can get technical support, updated versions of the product, discounts for registered customers and latest news from our company.
You can find the useful answers for the most often asked questions.
WMF Converter Pro - work with WMF and EMF images on Mac easily.
The program is mac wmf image converter and viewer application. It allows you to render and convert single or multiple WMF (Windows Metafile) and EMF (Enhanced Metafile) images on you mac, preview them, change colors in vector based WMF/EMF files, and save either all of them, or selected ones as mac native images in one of 10 file formats, including vector formats (PDF, EPS) and the raster ones, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, JPEG-2000, Mac ICNs and more. The image resolution setting can also be used when saving in raster image formats.
On Windows, many graphics and forms are stored and exchanged as Windows Metafiles, or Enhanced Metafiles (WMF or EMF*). On Mac, you can not preview wmf or emf files unless you open them in a Microsoft applications such as Word or PowerPoint, or use WMF Converter Pro from Cristallight.
So, if you wish to use WMF or EMF images on Mac - this is the right choice for you.
The product interface is easy and intuitive. It allows you to accomplish WMF/EMF files conversion in just a couple of steps.
- Navigate through WMF and EMF images using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts,
- View WMF and EMFs at different zoom amounts,
- Convert mac wmf files to vector formats,
- Convert wmf files to most common raster formats with different resolution amounts,
- Batch convert images, or folders with wmf/emf files,
- Multiple WMF and EMF files processing,
- WMF image information display,
- Replace colors feature in vector based WMFs,
- Export images to PDF, EPS, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, TIFF and other image formats,
- Export WMF and EMFs as mac 'ICNS' files,
- Multiple export buttons,
- Customizable image Preview size, and
- Export folder hierarchy.
To convert a wmf and emf on mac, choose one of the export formats and select Convert option or press button. The export resolution can be changed under mac WMF Converter export options. You may set also the default destination format, and the default location for the converted files. To batch convert images only click "save all" button.
Benefits of Purchasing:
- Fully functional and unlimited WMF Converter Pro version,
- WMF and EMF parsing on Mac OSX
- Free upgrades,
- 100% secure on-line ordering,
- Purchase multiple copies of wmf converter application and get a discount,
- Instant key delivering and unlocking.
|* ( From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
Windows Metafile (WMF) format images are graphical files that can contain both vector and bitmap-based picture information. Microsoft Windows contains routines for displaying WMF files. WMF is a 16-bit format introduced in Windows 3.0; a newer 32-bit version with additional commands is called Enhanced Metafile (EMF). EMF is also used as a graphics language for printer drivers. There are also compressed versions of Windows Metafiles known as Compressed Windows Metafile (WMZ) & Compressed Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMZ).
Program OS Support :
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Ready for Mac OS X 10.8
16 MB of hard disk drive space.
Old versions :
- Download WMF Converter Pro version 3.0.0 for MacOS 10.5
- If you need the oldest version with MacOS 10.4 support, visit Mac WMF Viewer web page.