How to print barcodes from database on your mac.
Use the Labels and Databases label designer and database manager to create and print sequences of barcodes. Accomplish this task in a six easy simple steps:
1. Create a label or a card using the desired paper format:
2. Place a barcode object to the label, using the Barcode tool from the tools area
3. Use the Barcode Properties panel on the right to switch the data source to Database, and choose the database field:
The barcode on your label will look like:
4. Set the Database source name,
switch to Database and check the data in correspondent field of your database,
and Preview the barcodes by clicking on the Preview button :
5. To preview your barcodes with each database record, use the database navigation buttons:
6. Send your barcodes to printer.