Print labels from database on mac.
The Labels and Databases allows to add the information from a database to a label in a number of ways. It can be added as a separate database field, address, or barcode object. Also, the database field objects can be inserted into text.
To print labels from a database you should make these simple steps:
1. Create a label using the desired label paper format:
2. Select a Database Field object to the label, using the Database Objects List from the tools area,
and add it to your label:
3. Choose the Address Object from the same menu:
Set the fields to be included in the Address Object,
add place it onto you label too.
4. Create text box object, and add some text to it. For doing this, Click the Text Tool in the toolbar area, then click on your label, and start typing. With the Text Tool still active, choose the desired database object from Database Objects List. Once you make it, the Database Object is added to your text at the position of the text insertion point.
5. Set the Database source name,
and Preview your label by clicking on the Preview button ￼.
Use the database navigation button to preview your label with each database record.
6. Send your document to printer.