The Counter Panel contains:
- Prefix edit box: Defines the unchangeble part of
the Barcoder Data String which preceeds the Counter number.
- Counter: Defines the part
of the Data String, which varies from barcode to barcode when printed or exported.
If there are no digits in the Data String, the Counter edit box
is empty, and the Sequential Numbers feature can't be activated.
- Postfix: Defines the unchangeble part of the Data
String that follows the Counter.
- Increment by: Defines the positive digital value by which the counter
is increased when barcodes are printed or exported.
- Use same value: Allows you to set the number
of times the counter repeated during printing before it is changed.
Say setting this value to 10 makes the counter value to change after every 10 labels.