version 2.4.2 released, functionality improved.
version 2.4.1 released, Photo Booth support added, interface changes made.
version 2.4.0 released, Photos support added, internet image search improved.
version 2.3.1 released. Measurement changes improved.
I'm happy with a recent purchase of the Mac CD/DVD Label Maker. I very much enjoy making DVD videos, so I need to include a professional-looking labels. With your software designs, backgrounds, color and text options they come out perfect every time. Great job!
Mac CD/DVD Label Makers was so user friendly and intuitive to use. No learning necessary! Great program I fully recommend.
Your product is the best disc label software I have ever tried. I have recommended Home Disc Labels to everyone I know. Keep up the good work.
Your label making program is much more than I ever expected, and at a reasonable price. It has a comprehensive set of label formats, excellent printing options, clipart collection, iTunes integration and more features making this product really valuable for me!
I found your Mac CD/DVD Label Maker since I needed a program having the Epson direct to disc printing. All the labels I printed on my Epson Stylus 650 were great!
Unregistered versions of products are fully functional trial programs. To get the full version of a product you will need the product activation key, which is given on-line on a secure web page right after the purchasing of a product.
you can purchase our products in this section of the site.
lifetime license with free updates,
free tech support,
100% Secure Online Ordering,
immediate product activation.
You can get technical support, updated versions of the product, discounts for registered customers and latest news from our company.
You can find the useful answers for the most often asked questions.
Mac CD/DVD Label Maker Frequently Asked Questions
- How то print two different CD/DVD labels at the same time?
- The label format contains four labels - two discs and two spines. How can I print one disc and one spine?
- How can I import a photo from my iPhoto library?
- How to import iTunes playlist to my label?
- How can I adjust the print area to accommodate a 118mm outer diameter and a 22mm hole? I am using an Epson Artisan 730
- I own a Canon PIXMA iP4850 w/ CD-Printer. How can I print CD-labels with this program?
How то print two different CD/DVD labels at the same time? I made one, do I have to go through the entire process twice?
It's easy. Just uncheck the Draw By Type check box, and make two separate disc designs.
The label format contains four labels - two discs and two spines. How can I print one disc and one spine?
Use the Label format preview on the bottom left of the Home Disc Labels window. Clicking on a label in the preview excludes it from printing.
How can I import a photo from my iPhoto library?
Switch to the Images tab on the left of the window, then select 'iPhoto' from the Categories popup. Home Disc Labels will import your iPhoto images.
How to import iTunes playlist to my label?
Create a rectangular box on you label first, or select the existing one. Select iTunes menu option from the Tracks popup that appeared in the Toolbar Area. Select a playlist.
How can I adjust the print area to accommodate a 118mm outer diameter and a 22mm hole? I am using an Epson Artisan 730 printer.
1. click on the measurements button on the toolbar to switch to centimeters,
2. double click on the label format name you are using in the label formats list,
3. click on the disk (changes from gray to hilite color), and make the Outer radius 11.8/2 = 5.9 cm, and Inner radius 2.2cm/2 =1.1 cm, and
4. Save your settings.
I own a Canon PIXMA iP4850 w/ CD-Printer. How can I print CD-labels with this program?
1. Create your disc label using the desirable Canon label format, and use the Print menu option,
2. Leave the Destination popup menu to be set to the PAPER option, and select your Canon iP4850 the Printer Popup, then click the Print button,
3. Select Quality and Media tab in the printer dialog box, then set the Media Type to Printable Disc.
If you were not able to find the answer to your question, please Read Online Help or send a message to our support, and the problem will be solved as soon as possible!