version 2.4.3 released, access to Photos library improved.
version 2.4.2 released, functionality improved.
version 2.4.1 released, Photo Booth support added, interface changes made.
version 2.4.0 released, Photos support added, internet image search improved.
I'm happy with a recent purchase of the Mac CD/DVD Label Maker. I very much enjoy making DVD videos, so I need to include a professional-looking labels. With your software designs, backgrounds, color and text options they come out perfect every time. Great job!
Mac CD/DVD Label Makers was so user friendly and intuitive to use. No learning necessary! Great program I fully recommend.
Your product is the best disc label software I have ever tried. I have recommended Home Disc Labels to everyone I know. Keep up the good work.
Your label making program is much more than I ever expected, and at a reasonable price. It has a comprehensive set of label formats, excellent printing options, clipart collection, iTunes integration and more features making this product really valuable for me!
I found your Mac CD/DVD Label Maker since I needed a program having the Epson direct to disc printing. All the labels I printed on my Epson Stylus 650 were great!
Unregistered versions of products are fully functional trial programs. To get the full version of a product you will need the product activation key, which is given on-line on a secure web page right after the purchasing of a product.
you can purchase our products in this section of the site.
lifetime license with free updates,
free tech support,
100% Secure Online Ordering,
immediate product activation.
You can get technical support, updated versions of the product, discounts for registered customers and latest news from our company.
You can find the useful answers for the most often asked questions.
Mac CD/DVD Labels Videos
- Mac CD DVD Labels basic operations
- Applying designs to a label
- Import tracks from iTunes
- Editing existing format
- Calibrating printer
- Epson direct to disc printing
Mac CD DVD Labels basic operations
shows the actions to be done to create a label from scratch.
- adding background,
- switching between layers,
- adding an oval object,
- adding circular text to oval object, and
- making font, color, flip and angle settings.
Applying designs to a label
shows adding a design from the designs library to a label.
- finding a required label format,
- switching between the format labels, and
- adding different designs to each label in the format.
Import tracks from iTunes
shows how to fill a rectangular object with an iTunes playlist contents.
- creating a rectangular object, and
- adding tracks from the iTunes Library playlist.
Editing existing format
shows how to change an existing label format.
- selecting an existing label format,
- invoking the Edit Label Format panel
- moving labels on page,
- changing label attributes, and
- saving the label format as a custom one.
shows how set printer calibrations offsets.
- Invoking the Print panel, and
- Dragging the label to set the desired horizontal and vertical offsets.
Epson direct to disc printing
shows how set the Mac CD DVD Labels to print to disc.
- Selecting a desired Epson label format,
- Choosing a predefined design,
- Invoking the Print panel,
- Changing the Destination to Epson Direct to Disc,
- Checking the Print settings, and